A newly established lab (Hybrid Nanostructure Group) in the Institute of Nanostructure and Solid-State Physics (INF) and the Center for Hybrid Nanostructures (CHyN) at University of Hamburg is looking for motivated researchers at all levels to work with us.
The lab website will be online this summer; in the interim, please see the links below for more information, or on research gate profile https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Dorota_Koziej
Particularly we will be hiring 2 PhD students to start in August 2017 to work on:
Candidates with technical expertise in these areas are particularly encouraged to apply.
We have currently opening for master and bachelor thesis. The typical subjects are:
- Colloidal synthesis of hybrid inorganic nanostructure
- Nanoparticle processing for thin films or porous structures
- In situ synchrotron studies of nucleation and growth of nanoparticle
- Synthesis of organic-inorganic materials
Nanoparticle-based devices and their applications:
- Organic-inorganic hybrids for flexible electronics
- Thin film for photo-electro-chemical application
- In operando synchrotron studies
The list is by no means comprehensive – please contact Dorota Koziej e-mail: for detailed information.