- Federico Dalcanale publishes his work on apolycarbosilane–MWCNT composites in J. Eur. Ceram. Soc.
- Niklaus Kränzlin publishes his insights in the mechanics of Copper formation in Adv. Mater. Interfaces
- Christoph’s work on CO2-Sensors is featured in the ETH News and on
- Guobo wins a 2015 Chemistry Travel Award by the Swiss Chemical Society to
attend the International Conference on Materials for Advanced Technologies in
- In collaboration with the Stark group Niklaus Kränzlin publishes his work on Knoevenagel condensation in Chem. Commun.
- Former Member Rafael da Silva publishes together with Florian Heiligtag their work on multicomponent Aerogels in Catalysis Today
- Guobo wins the 2014 National Award for Outstanding Self-financed Chinese
Students Study Abroad by the China Scholarship Council. The price was handed
over by the Chinese Ambassador to Switzerland
Madam Xu Jinghu.
EurJIC-Wöhler Young Investigator Prize will be awarded to Dorota during
the GDCh-Wissenschaftsforums Chemie in Dresden, Germany.
- Christoph Willa publishes his work on PILS in Adv. Funct. Mater.
- Gabriele Ilari publishes his research on TEM interface analysis of metals on MWCNTs in Micron
- 21 April:
Nik successfully defended his PhD on the Bottom-up Fabrication of Copper-based
Functional Architectures – congratulations!
- Niklaus Kränzlins Review article is featured on the front cover of Mater. Horiz.
Group picture 2012, Splügen
Group picture 2011, Melchsee-Frutt
Group picture 2009, Saanenmöser
Group picture 2008, Hönggerberg
Group picture 2007, Hönggerberg